Jun 29, 2009

Heart <3

Blog Game!
From my high school acquaintance and blog-bud Jasmine.
instructions: "with as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a phrase (or quote), an item of clothing, a place, and (just for fun) a disney princess. if you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs.

Picture:
Me and my twinleys....

Poem:
"love
should not come
in such a way
i cannot know
the heart’s yearning
i dreamed a prince
a frog destiny
everything alchemically
turning
into pure gold
love
should not defy desire
make me over
flesh
make me ready
kill the illusion
let truth submit
and every sacred vow

hold fast
-bell hooks




Quote:
"The supreme happiness in life
is the conviction that we are loved~
loved for ourselves, or rather,
in spite of ourselves. "
Victor Hugo
Song:




Please let me know if the song is not showing up. Youtube is being weird today. If it isn't, please watch the song on YouTube. It's called Empty, by Ray Lamontagne.

Piece of clothing.....

Mark my BLOG! I will wear this wedding dress one day.


Place: Seaside, FL

Disney Princess: Definitely Sleeping Beauty.
I tag..........

Julie

Kathy

Casson Family

Corie

Megan

and my new blog friend!

Alicia






1 comment:

Alicia said...

Yeeaahhhh! you tagged me! i will most definitely post this as soon as i can! thanks doll!

Post a Comment

Holler.